TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Orders Online
- I. "Orders online" means all orders placed by customers / visitors at www.kaffa.pt, through the mechanisms provided for this purpose;
- II. All online orders will be considered valid after it is paid through the payment methods available;
- III. Seven (7) working days after ordering, all online orders for which payment has not been made by the payment methods available, will be canceled;
- 2. Order Shipment
- I. Orders worth more than € 100 or containing 60 or more units of coffee capsule (30 units per box), cappuccino (20 units per box) or chocolate (20 units per box) will be shipped free.
- The remaining orders will be shipped to the address of the customer / visitor by paying a flat rate of € 3.70 for ports.
- III. Orders made with Bank Transfer as payment method chosen, will only be shipped after confirmation of payment.
- 3. Discounts
- I. Orders where payment has been selected by Bank Transfer benefit from a discount of 10% in coffee products (Cap.Italico and Expresso Cap.)
- 4. Returns
- I. The customer has 30 days to evaluate the proper functioning of equipment purchased. He can claim within that time and ask for its return;
- II. We only accept returns of machines whose conservation status is perfect, including the original packaging, accessories and documentation.
- 5. Customer service
- I. Kaffa Caffè - Galvão & Noronha, Lda., offers to its customers a service customer support, Monday to Friday, 9h00 to 18h00 contactable through:
Rua São Sebastião lt-6
2635-448 CABRA FIGA
Rede fixa: N.º Verde +00 351 800 207 331 | +00 351 21 444 70 10
Redes móveis: +00 351 93 650 45 75 | +00 351 96 482 42 58 | +00 351 91 828 69 20
Fax: +00 351 21 444 70 11